WATER AND SEWER LINES
Water Line and Sewer Repair
A clogged sewer line or damaged water line can be one of the most aggravating problems you will ever face as a home or business owner. There are plenty of things that can block, restrict, or damage a water or sewer line. A build up of grease, waste, foreign objects or fibrous waste (i.e. paper, corn cobs, celery, cloth, etc.) can restrict proper flow, causing your sewer line to back up or, in some cases, collapse and break. Shifting soil or freezing temperatures can cause pipes to crack or collapse. Over time, your sewer and water lines will deteriorate. Pipes will corrode and pipe seals will break.
At Cottrell & Co., Inc. Plumbing, Heating and Air, our Master Plumbers are experts at dealing with all water line and sewer repair!
Damaged Water and Sewer Lines
A common cause of sewer line blockages, drainage problems, and cracked lines is root intrusion. Roots from trees enter the sewer line, grow and expand to fill up the pipe with a hair like mass that acts as a wall. This wall will act as a barrier that catches waste as it leaves your home. As the build up collects more and more waste, the flow of water will find the weakest point in the pipe to push through. Cracked pipes can cost you hundreds of dollars a month on your water bill as the water leaks into the ground.
The most common cause of water line problems is due to improper installation or the use of substandard building materials. These materials deteriorate faster and shift easier under settling ground. Settlement can naturally occur, but is most often due to improper installation or bad ditch preparation during initial installation. Sub-standard materials are more susceptible to these problems. Sewer and water lines have to be installed at a specific degree of elevation to ensure that waste or water will flow properly. If the ground isn’t secure after being dug up, it can allow the line to settle in a way that makes the line develop a “belly”. This belly weakens the line and makes it much more susceptible to damage. At Cottrell & Co., Inc. Plumbing, Heating and Air, we use a higher grade material where the density of the pipe will prevent most roots and settlement.
All of our technicians are Master Plumbers, which means you will always receive the highest caliber of craftsmanship and knowledge available in Columbia, SC. We stand by our work and warranty our water line installation and replacement services for 20 years. We offer 24 hour emergency services and our phone is always on! Call us today with any water line replacement, repair, or installation services you may need.
For First Time Customers!
*Cannot be used with tune-ups.
*For first time customers only.
*Cannot be used with any other offer.
*Cannot be used for emergency services.
*Must mention offer before service visit.
We install, repair and replace all of the following:
- Garbage disposals
- Water Heaters (All types)
- Water and sewer lines
- Hose bibs
- Backflow devices
- Gas lines
- Recirculating lines
- Pressure Reducing Valves (PRVs)
- Manifold systems
- Body sprays and other intricate shower set-ups
- Kohler DTV and DTV+ systems (Including digital controls, music, lights, steam, Chroma therapy, rain panels, etc.)
WATER AND SEWER LINE EXPERTS IN COLUMBIA
When You Need A Pro, Call Cottrell & Co.!
- We only employ the best! Making sure the job is done right, the first time, is one of the most important things we do!
- No extra charges for emergency after hours visits! No one can control when a plumbing, heating or cooling emergency pops up. Why pay extra because of an emergency?
- Some of the longest warranties in the industry. Our superior service coupled with only using the best parts available allows us to offer warranties that are unrivaled!
- We always tell you the price upfront before any work begins. Once we have quoted you a price, that is the price.
- We leave your home better than we found it! Our technicians will always respect your home and property as if it were their own!
- Satisfaction guaranteed! We make sure the you are 100% satisfied with our service and if you’re not, let us know! We will do everything in our power to make it right!