Home air purification
Indoor Air Quality
One of the largest factors in energy efficiency is making sure your home is insulated well. A by product of doing this is that along with keeping the conditioned air in the home, we’re also locking in a list of pollutants from cleaning chemicals, paints/stains, dust, mold, etc. These pollutants can cause all kinds of issues from allergic reactions to asthma attacks.
At Cottrell & Co., Inc. Plumbing, Heating and Air, our HVAC specialists are experts in indoor air quality and we offer many different options to improve the air quality in your home! Many of these options will not only purify the air, giving you better, cleaner air to breathe, they even eliminate odors in your home! Call us today!
Fresh-Aire’s Purity offers the ultimate enhancement to indoor air quality. The system includes a MERV 11 filter, germicidal UV-C light, and photocatalytic media. These three proven technologies actively reduce all types of airborne contaminants. Purity is attached to your central air system (furnace or air handler) and purifies the air throughout the home. It also comes with a lifetime warranty (excluding lamps)!
The award-winning APCO system (Advanced Photocatalytic Oxidation) represents an entirely new type of air purifier. APCO is installed in the ductwork of the central air system where it scrubs the air as is passes by. APCO’s unique combination of UV-C light and activated carbon achieves unmatched germ and odor reduction without producing any harmful ozone. APCO is particularly effective at reducing odor-causing volatile organic compounds (VOCs) which include toxic chemical vapors like formaldehyde and toluene. It also comes with a lifetime warranty (excluding lamps)!
Blue-Tube UV is the single most popular germicidal UV light product for HVAC systems in the world. Home owners breathe easy knowing that the air their family breathes is protected by this proven technology. Blue-Tube UV is the simple, safe, and effective way to keep your air system clean and improve indoor air quality.
The Bi-Polar® 2400 model uses cold plasma technology that splits water vapor into positive and negative ions that are discharged into the air. These ions attach themselves to allergens such as smoke, dust, pollen, dander, and much more. The particles continue to bond to each other until they are heavy enough to drop out of the air and collect in filters. The positive and negative ions attack odors and other contaminants and convert them into oxygen, water vapor, and carbon dioxide, neutralizing odors and greatly improving your Indoor Air Quality (IAQ). The Bi-Polar® 2400 ionizer air purifier prevents allergens from reproducing by removing hydrogen and disrupting the DNA of the pathogen. As an added benefit, static electricity is quickly reduced!
The air bear supreme filter mounts directly to the heating and air system and is suitable for all types of forced-air hvac configurations. It works as a normal filter, but has a higher merv rating and allows for more pollutants to be trapped.
For First Time Customers!
*Cannot be used with tune-ups.
*For first time customers only.
*Cannot be used with any other offer.
*Cannot be used for emergency services.
*Must mention offer before service visit.
INDOOR AIR QUALITY EXPERTS IN COLUMBIA
When You Need A Pro, Call Cottrell & Co.!
- We only employ the best! Making sure the job is done right, the first time, is one of the most important things we do!
- No extra charges for emergency after hours visits! No one can control when a plumbing, heating or cooling emergency pops up. Why pay extra because of an emergency?
- Some of the longest warranties in the industry. Our superior service coupled with only using the best parts available allows us to offer warranties that are unrivaled!
- We always tell you the price upfront before any work begins. Once we have quoted you a price, that is the price.
- We leave your home better than we found it! Our technicians will always respect your home and property as if it were their own!
- Satisfaction guaranteed! We make sure the you are 100% satisfied with our service and if you’re not, let us know! We will do everything in our power to make it right!