Gas Line Repair, Installation and Replacement
Natural gas is one of the most efficient methods of powering the appliances in your home. From Heating and Air Conditioning units to water heaters, switching to natural gas can save you a lot of money each month on your electric bill. You can even use it to power grills, heat pools, hot tubs and even dryers! But all of the perks comes with a risk, natural gas is an odorless gas that is extremely flammable. If it’s not installed correctly, leaks can be extremely detrimental to the safety of you and your home. Gas companies add a special chemical called mercaptan that adds a rotten egg smell to the gas that makes it easier to detect. If you ever think you may have a gas leak, follow the steps below and call Cottrell & Co., Inc. Our master plumbers are experts in gas leak detection and gas line repair.
Gas Line Re-piping
We are the leaders in Gas Line Re-piping in the Columbia area. All of our technicians are expertly trained and licensed to re-pipe your gas lines! We only use the highest quality parts, which allows us to offer the longest warranties in the industry.
For over 20 years, people all over the midlands have trusted Cottrell & Co., Inc. Plumbing, Heating and Air for all of their gas line re-pipe needs! That’s because no one offers the level of customer service, experience and quality that you’ll get from us.
What you should do if you suspect a gas leak
- First and foremost, the safety of you and your family is most important. Extinguish any open flames. Then, you and your family should immediately leave the house. Don’t turn on any light switches or use a phone while inside. Avoid doing anything that could cause a spark.
- Once outside, we recommend you call us first. We have 24 hour emergency service at no extra charge and our phones are always on. We are experts at gas leak detection. If you call your gas company, they are going to turn your gas off and lock the meter. Sometimes, it could take days before they will turn it back on. This can be a hassle to deal with. Once we’ve discovered where the leak is coming from, if the gas company is still needed, we will call them for you.
- Do NOT re-enter your home until it has been cleared. If you haven’t already, call us to repair the leak and get your home back to normal!
For First Time Customers!
*Cannot be used with tune-ups.
*For first time customers only.
*Cannot be used with any other offer.
*Cannot be used for emergency services.
*Must mention offer before service visit.
We install, repair and replace all of the following:
- Garbage disposals
- Water Heaters (All types)
- Water and sewer lines
- Hose bibs
- Backflow devices
- Gas lines
- Recirculating lines
- Pressure Reducing Valves (PRVs)
- Manifold systems
- Body sprays and other intricate shower set-ups
- Kohler DTV and DTV+ systems (Including digital controls, music, lights, steam, Chroma therapy, rain panels, etc.)
GAS LINE EXPERTS IN COLUMBIA
When You Need A Pro, Call Cottrell & Co.!
- We only employ the best! Making sure the job is done right, the first time, is one of the most important things we do!
- No extra charges for emergency after hours visits! No one can control when a plumbing, heating or cooling emergency pops up. Why pay extra because of an emergency?
- Some of the longest warranties in the industry. Our superior service coupled with only using the best parts available allows us to offer warranties that are unrivaled!
- We always tell you the price upfront before any work begins. Once we have quoted you a price, that is the price.
- We leave your home better than we found it! Our technicians will always respect your home and property as if it were their own!
- Satisfaction guaranteed! We make sure the you are 100% satisfied with our service and if you’re not, let us know! We will do everything in our power to make it right!