HVAC Preventative Maintenance
It is recommended that homeowners have their heating and air systems serviced annually. Most people aren’t aware that if you’re not getting your heating and air conditioning system serviced, your warranty may be voided! There are many reasons that having your heating and air conditioning system serviced is important:
- Extend the life of your heating and air conditioning system.
- Save money on energy bills by making sure your system is running efficiently.
- Catch problems earlier which avoids breakdowns during extreme temperatures.
- And more!
Preventative Maintenance Options
The importance for preventative maintenance and service agreements can not be overstated. Their importance is monumental in the efficiency and overall well being of your heating and air unit, as well as your plumbing and water heater. If you don’t change the oil every few thousand miles in your car, it will begin to run sluggish and leaves it susceptible to irreparable damage. The same goes for your heating and air unit, plumbing, and water heater.
Cottrell & Co., Inc. offers three varying levels of agreements for heating and air and one plan for plumbing. The plumbing agreement includes one annual plumbing inspection where we check all of your sinks, faucets, toilets, tubs, drains, hose bibs, water heater and much more to make sure that they are operating at peak levels of efficiency. The heating and air agreements come in three different options.
- The Silver package includes a one time 22-point inspection and tune up of your heating and air conditioning system.
- The Gold package includes two seasonal 22-point inspection and tune up of your heating and air unit. One during the fall and one during the spring to make sure your heating and air conditioning system is ready to handle the harsh summers and winters that we experience here in the Midlands. Along with the tune up, we also change out your air filters. The first filter is included in the price.
- The Platinum package includes two seasonal 22-point inspection and tune up of your heating and air conditioning system, one during the fall and one during the spring. Along with the tune up, we also change out your filters four times a year. The first filter is included in the price. The Platinum package also includes one annual plumbing inspection.
For First Time Customers!
*Cannot be used with tune-ups.
*For first time customers only.
*Cannot be used with any other offer.
*Cannot be used for emergency services.
*Must mention offer before service visit.
PREVENTATIVE MAINTENANCE IN COLUMBIA
When You Need A Pro, Call Cottrell & Co.!
- We only employ the best! Making sure the job is done right, the first time, is one of the most important things we do!
- No extra charges for emergency after hours visits! No one can control when a plumbing, heating or cooling emergency pops up. Why pay extra because of an emergency?
- Some of the longest warranties in the industry. Our superior service coupled with only using the best parts available allows us to offer warranties that are unrivaled!
- We always tell you the price upfront before any work begins. Once we have quoted you a price, that is the price.
- We leave your home better than we found it! Our technicians will always respect your home and property as if it were their own!
- Satisfaction guaranteed! We make sure the you are 100% satisfied with our service and if you’re not, let us know! We will do everything in our power to make it right!