There are many causes for clogged drains. We’ve seen it all! From toys, toothbrushes and jewelry to grease, hair and feminine products. Cottrell & Co., Inc. can handle any drain cleaning job. Our Master Plumbers are equipped with all of the latest tools and expertise to ensure your drain cleaning is completed properly. No clogged drain is too difficult. We offer drain cleaning services on:
- Sink drains
- Toilet drains
- Shower drains
- Tub drains
- Floor drains
- And more!
Is your drain clogged or draining slowly? Your drains could need cleaning! Each year, about 60 million people experience a clogged toilet, tub or sink. Most people attempt to remedy the problem themselves with store bought chemicals or a plunger.
Store bought chemicals can be used to dissolve the blockage, but they rarely work due to the simple principle that acids are diluted (weakened) by water and for treatments to reach the clog in your line, they have to pass through a significant amount of water just to reach the clog. At this point, the strength of the acid is very low or non-existent. For this type of remedy, very strong acids or bases, rarely available to home owners, are required. These chemicals are dangerous when used by amateurs and can cause serious to damage to pipes, fixtures and drains. Plungers will sometimes work, but more often than not, they just make the problem worse!
For First Time Customers!
*Cannot be used with tune-ups.
*For first time customers only.
*Cannot be used with any other offer.
*Cannot be used for emergency services.
*Must mention offer before service visit.
A plumbing camera is one of the most important tools in our Master Plumbers’ bags! A camera inspection removes a lot of the guesswork out of finding a clog. It also lets us know what is causing the clog. With this information, our master plumbers can decide what tool needs to be used to remove the clog or, if the pipe has collapsed, where to make the repair.
This information allows for accurate digging and less repair work. There are plenty of things that can cause a clogged drain and it’s important to know which tool should be used. Pipe cameras are also necessary before hydro jetting a plumbing line.
Drain Snake vs Hydro Jetting
A drain snake is usually used for minor clogs or when a small item gets stuck in a drain. If a plunger won’t free the clog, a drain snake is usually enough to free most clogged drains. If a drain snake can’t break through the clog, there could be a tree root in the line instead of a typical, minor clog.
A hydro jet doesn’t just free clogs, it also clears your plumbing lines of almost any type of buildup, like grease and silt. Snaking a drain doesn’t clean your pipes. It’s only used for minor clogs. Hydro jetting can clear almost any clog, but it should never be attempted by anyone that’s not trained in using one. Hydro jetting a drain that is weak can cause more damage than good. It should only be performed by a properly trained plumber.
We install, repair and replace all of the following:
- Garbage disposals
- Water Heaters (All types)
- Water and sewer lines
- Hose bibs
- Backflow devices
- Gas lines
- Recirculating lines
- Pressure Reducing Valves (PRVs)
- Manifold systems
- Body sprays and other intricate shower set-ups
- Kohler DTV and DTV+ systems (Including digital controls, music, lights, steam, Chroma therapy, rain panels, etc.)
DRAIN CLEARING EXPERTS IN COLUMBIA
When You Need A Pro, Call Cottrell & Co.!
- We only employ the best! Making sure the job is done right, the first time, is one of the most important things we do!
- No extra charges for emergency after hours visits! No one can control when a plumbing, heating or cooling emergency pops up. Why pay extra because of an emergency?
- Some of the longest warranties in the industry. Our superior service coupled with only using the best parts available allows us to offer warranties that are unrivaled!
- We always tell you the price upfront before any work begins. Once we have quoted you a price, that is the price.
- We leave your home better than we found it! Our technicians will always respect your home and property as if it were their own!
- Satisfaction guaranteed! We make sure the you are 100% satisfied with our service and if you’re not, let us know! We will do everything in our power to make it right!